Tattoo Aftercare Advice
1. Remove dressing after 3 hours and wash with soap and warm water.
2. Rinse well and pat dry with paper towel.
3. Apply tattoo aftercare cream twice a day until completely healed.
4. Do not redress.
5. Do not pick or scratch.
6. Your tattoo will take 2-3 weeks to heal completely.
7. Do not subject your tattoo to direct sunlight or use sun beds until completely healed.
8. Do not go swimming until completely healed.
DO NOT listen to your friends just because they have had a tattoo or know this guy that had one and BLA BLA BLA. They may think they know it all and they may mean well, but they’ll end up doing you more harm than good, have a query? ASK A PROFESSIONAL!!!
Body Piercing Aftercare Advice
1. Do not touch your new piercing unless you are cleaning it.
2. Always wash hands before cleaning it.
3. Clean your new piercing 3 to 4 times a day.
4. It is best to use medical grade soap; if these are not available a dye free fragrance free antibacterial soap is an acceptable substitute.
5. With non-woven swabs, gently remove all crust/exudate. Wipe only once per swab.
6. With a good lather of soap, clean the jewellery and surrounding area.
7. Rinse well with clean water.
8. After cleaning be sure to rinse all soap from the piercing.
THINGS NOT TO DO!!!
1. Do not move the jewellery until after you`ve thoroughly cleaned it and the exit holes of the piercing.
2. Do not use any ointments such a Neosporin.
3. Do not use alcohol or peroxide on your new piercing.
4. Keep all lotions (sunblock, tanning lotion, etc.) away from your new piercing.
5. Keep all bodily fluids away from your new piercing.
6. Do not soak your new piercing in the tub, pools, or hot tubs.